| Please click for hires image
This outstanding Bed and Breakfast is located in Pointe d'Esny with easy access to the white sandy beach. It is in walking distance from Blue Bay and the marine park which offers the best snorkeling experience on the island.
The house is nicely decorated and situated in beautiful garden surroundings with shady trees, a spacious veranda with ample sitting and a small pool for children.
It has five rooms with double beds and one triple room with a single bed and a double bed on the mezzanine floor. Five of the six rooms have their own balcony.
Each room has its own bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, small refrigerator and facilities to prepare hot beverages. On the ground floor there is a comfortable living room and a kitchen, where meals can be prepared by the staff on request by the guests.
The bungalow can accommodate 4 persons and has its own kitchen facilities. There is one bedroom (double bed) with A/C, two single beds are in the living room. Outside are Barbecue facilities.
Please click for hires image
This 2-floor house is located directly on the beautiful beach of Pointe d'Esny in the South of Mauritius with a large and shady front garden and view over the nature reserve Ile aux Aigrettes.
The beach at Pointe d'Esny is one of the best beaches on the island - it stretches for miles with exceptionally clear water and offers superb bathing possibilities.
Bed and Breakfast
- on the top floor of the house
- 4 comfortable double rooms each equipped with a double bed and ceiling fan and their own bathroom with shower/WC
- Some rooms have an additional single bed for a third person or a child
- The rooms are located around a central living/dining room where breakfast and dinner are served according to the wishes of the customers. Local creole cooking is the specialty of the house.
Please click for hires image 2 - 6 Persons
This well equipped and well-furnished villa is directly on the beach in Pointe d’Esny in the south east of Mauritius. The large terrace gives a wonderful view over the ocean and the bathing and swimming are excellent.
A restaurant is within easy walking distance and shops and banks can be found in the nearby town of Mahébourg (about 10 minutes by car).
- Large terrace with sun loungers and a table and chairs with a direct view over the garden and the ocean.
- Spacious lounge with dining table, chairs, couch and seating elements plus TV / Canal Satellite
- Open plan kitchen with microwave oven, electric oven with 4 gas plates, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle and a refrigerator / freezer combination.
- One bedroom with twin beds and its own bathroom with shower and WC.
- Second terrace at the back of the house.
(Two double bedrooms):
- Bedroom 1 with A/C: double bed with its own bathroom with bathtub and WC and direct access to the balcony with a view onto the ocean.
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds and access to the balcony with a view onto the ocean.
- An additional separate bathroom with shower and WC.
The maid is a good cook and would be happy to prepare your food for you every day. As a welcome present she will prepare your first meal on the day that you arrive at no charge.